HELP! WE HAVE TO GET STYLED FOR STELLA'S WEDDING!

12:47 PM

The BIG day is coming.
cosa indossare ad un matrimonio

On the 3rd of September the #TEBCrew is invited to get styled for... Stella's wedding: yep the boss is going to tie the knot!


via GIPHY


MsD
The first thing I decided when I had to choose the perfect outfit for Stella's wedding was the colour of the dress: I went for a nude cream/pink, as I am a fan of neutral colors, but white and black are obviously banned from weddings. Grey was also an option, so I decided to include it in the silver accessories. The minimalist Steve Madden 'Stecy' sandals and the Lipsy clutch I picked are totally silver, in eco leather, with a hardly noticeable animalier texture. The jewels will also be silver and quite delicate, just to complete the look and add a little bit of sparkle. Going back to the dress, I wanted something elegant and polished, but with a modern and edgy vibe. I therefore picked a sleek midi dress with a couple of interesting details (such as the asymmetrical skirt).

cheap-affordable-wedding-dress-outfit


Phranci
MsD is already qualified for the event: she has a dress, a bag, a pair of shoes and accessories. But me? I have huge problems with both ceremony dresses and high heels. I have promised Stella to wear a long not-black dress, so I have found this dreamy light blue dress embellished with leaves-like silver paillettes from Mango, very good job for a fast fashion company. Then I was thinking about a pair of fabulous sandal heels and it was love at first sight with this Gianvito Rossi, expecially because they seem really comfortable. Last but not least: the bag. I wanted something different, so I picked this Asos satchel, rather than a classical rigid clutch. I mean, look at it... It is full of pearls!
Written by: MsD & Phranci

You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. Congrats to Stella! If she's looking to create a "Boudoir Book" for her unsuspecting groom as a grooms gift the day of her wedding, be sure to have her check out our Boudoir Book tutorial: http://mybridalpix.com/boudoir-photo-book-tutorial/

    ReplyDelete

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

COOKING WITH LE PRINCE: Christmas Cookies

Christmas is family-time...and food, because that is just another word for "love". Take for example decorating the tree: a lovel...

#TEB INSTAGRAM FEED

Subscribe