FALL TRENDS : #TEB WISH LIST

6:43 PM

In case you did not notice...SUMMER IS OVER!
I know, it is sad, but let see the positive: in 8 month we can start worrying about our beachbody all over again!
Just kidding.
I do like fall weather...from a fashionable point of view, because we can start to play with layers, fabrics and accessories: let's be honest, in summer you only want a pair of short shorts and a t-shirt, better a bikini top!
Therefore if you need some friendly shopping advice
take a look at #TEB Fall wish list by MsD, Phranci & me!
source: Tumblr
STELLA
Be practical, but not boring.
"This wishlist did not really challenge me that much, because fall weather brings out my busineslike self (which never sleeps BTW).
As seen in #TEB 's previous wishlists, I love simple shapes and one-of-a-kind details, so here is my receipt for your fall-shopping: a warm cape, patent leather ankle boots (that will take you everywhere...but with style) and yes, a classic wristwatch, that besides looking cool with every outfit, it will pervent you from being late at work, school, meetings, parties..."
Fall wish list


MsD
Autumn is the time to have fun with fabrics!
"I picked a satin faille oversized bomber jacket, an a-line suede skirt (big trend since last Spring) and - my top pick - a pair of suede patchwork ankle boots."
A



PHRANCI 
Black is the new black.
"I love wearing warm sweaters, I think that a touch of grunge never goes out of fashion. Despite what Anna dello Russo says in her famous song "Fashion Shower", fashion CAN be comfortable."
Grunge cat.
Black sweater, €59 / Chloé chloe purse, €630 / Valfré tech accessory, €34



***
Enjoy your shopping! 

xoxo
#TEB

written by: Stella, MsD & Phranci

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

COOKING WITH LE PRINCE: Christmas Cookies

Christmas is family-time...and food, because that is just another word for "love". Take for example decorating the tree: a lovel...

#TEB INSTAGRAM FEED

Subscribe