Selena Gomez feat. A$AP Rocky – "Good For You"

1:10 PM

Mi piace. 
No, non guardatemi così, sono seria. 
I like it.
No, don’t look a t me like that, I’m serious.


Per la verità sono più sorpresa di voi.
Selena Gomez torna sulla scena musicale con il nuovo singolo “Good For You”: una canzone sensuale, intrigante, semplice, dove i versi del rapper A$AP Rocky trovano il giusto terreno per dar vita ad un’ interessante traccia urban.
Il testo è davvero semplice e Selena lo sussurra appena, interpretando a modo suo le sonorità tipiche di artiste uniche come Lana Del Rey e Tinashe.
E mi piace. 
Non so se cambierò idea con il video (in uscita venerdì 26 giugno) o con la prima versione live, ma il pezzo mi piace davvero: che ne pensate?
To be honest I’m even more surprised than you.
Selena Gomez is back oh the scene with a brand new single “Good For You”: a sultry, intriguing, easy song, where A$AP Rocky’s verses find the right place to deliver an interesting urban track.
The lyrics are really simple and Selena whispers it softly, interpreting in a new way the typical sounds of unique artists like Lana Del Rey and Tinashe.
And I like that. 
I don’t know if the official video (coming this Friday, June 26th) or the first live performance of this song will make me change my mind, but I really like this song: what do you think?

Ecco una preview del video musicale:
Here’s a little preview of the upcoming music video:
written by: Stella

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

COOKING WITH LE PRINCE: Christmas Cookies

Christmas is family-time...and food, because that is just another word for "love". Take for example decorating the tree: a lovel...

#TEB INSTAGRAM FEED

Subscribe